Tuesday 16 February 2010

Free Rose and Vase pattern


Rose and Vase pattern, originally uploaded by Tea Potty.

I hoped to have this available before Valentine's Day, but I was side-tracked with other projects and a bad cold that won't go away. Despite the cough and stuffed nose, I had an industrious (if not romantic) Valentine's Day. See my Flickr stuff on the right.

Now that V day is behind me, I've moved swiftly into a springy frame of mind. I'm ignoring the foot of snow outside and am thinking lovely, sunny thoughts -- or at least that is my mantra for the week. So I've dug up some wonderful embroidery patterns with rabbits and cupcakes and a few vintage egg graphics and am itching to get crafting! I do have three serious tasks to tackle first -- practice my satin stitch for a wedding present; create alphabet flash cards for my daughter (which I will post if they are any good); and spring clean.

It is carneval time here. Although my husband and I haven't attended any celebrations, my daughter has, as a pink princess of course. Try as she might, she couldn't convince me that pink princesses don't wear turtlenecks, cardigans and leggings with their ballgowns. I told her they do when the weather is below freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment