Wednesday 5 January 2011

New home, new adventures

Hello again! Well, we finally made it back to England in one piece and survived Christmas admirably. Our home is hopelessly small and depressing, but it is just temporary until we can find a place to buy. So until then, we're living out of cardboard boxes and having a lot of fun house hunting. I love house hunting -- dreaming of what living in each place would be like and how you would decorate/improve it (with an unlimited imaginary budget of course). I haven't seen the place of my dreams yet, but I'm sure something will turn up!

Haven't done much crafting, but I did spend some Christmas cash and picked up a few new supplies. Think I may try my hand at ATCs. I'm becoming a serial crafter -- I pick up a new book or magazine and think, "I want to try that!" This doesn't mean I'm giving up embroidery -- I've got a cottage scene in the works. I haven't forgotten about my other half-finished projects either, I just can't find them yet in our boxes! They must be with my lost pillowcases.

1 comment: